Our Aesthetic Treatments
No matter your skin type, our range of treatments can help you get the gorgeous, glowing skin you deserve! In the hands of our expert practitioners, advanced technology treats your skin at a deeper level for better, longer lasting results!
What is Radiofrequency (RF) Microneedling?
Radiofrequency (RF) microneedling is a form of microneedling that uses RF energy. With microneedling, we use tiny needles to create micro-injuries that trigger your body’s natural healing response, increasing collagen and elastin regeneration. These essential proteins give your skin its bounce and vitality. When paired with RF energy, the light waves reach the deepest levels of your skin and help it further regenerate, boosting your skin’s production of vital proteins for an even longer period of time.
Skin Conditions or Concerns RF
Microneedling Can Treat
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Age-related spots, like liver spots
- Hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and sun damage
- Acne scarring
- Skin sagging, folds
- Non-surgically improve sagging
- Minimizes wrinkles and fine lines from beneath the surface for smoother skin for longer
- Increases your skin’s firmness for more resilience in the future
- Revitalizes skin by improving cellular turnover
- Reverses the effects of sun damage
- Improves skin clarity and evens tone
What is PRX Derm Perfexion (Formerly PRX-T33)?
You’ve likely heard of the benefits of chemical peels, or maybe you’ve had one and loved the effects. But there’s one inconvenient part about chemical peels, and that’s the peeling phase: luckily, there’s a solution with PRX Derm Perfexion! Also known as the peel-less peel, the PRX Derm Perfexion uses an innovative formula to give you the same overall skin revitalization without the embarrassment factor, all while allowing you to reap the benefits for smoother, tighter, healthier-looking skin!
Skin Conditions or Concerns PRX
Derm Perfexion Can Treat
- Sagging skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Sun damage
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Dark spots and other blemishes
Benefits of PRX
- Doesn’t cause photosensitivity
- Treats a wide range of skin health concerns from laxity to scarring, wrinkles to uneven skin tone
- Suitable for any part of the face and body
- Stimulates the skin’s natural healing process for long-term regeneration and lasting results
Are You a New Patient?
All first-time patients receive
$50 off all medical aesthetics services!
What are IPL Laser Treatments (Lumenis® and Cynosure®)?
Intense pulsed light, or IPL, is broad-spectrum light that uses pulsed flashes of light to achieve your desired results, like helping regenerate your skin cells for an overall healthier feel and appearance. IPL helps undo damage to the skin, while boosting its healing abilities to help generate new collagen for firmer and tighter skin. We use next generation IPL devices created by Lumenis® and Cynosure® to meet your needs more precisely. Not only will your skin feel fresher, but it also helps revive the surface appearance for an overall improved look!
Skin Conditions or Concerns IPL Laser
Treatments Can Address
- Uneven skin texture
- Hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and vascular lesions
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age and liver spots
IPL Laser Treatments
- Minimal downtime thanks to its noninvasive nature
- Reduces redness and veins typical of rosacea
- Diminishes the effects of sun damage
- Fades scarring and spots
- Evens out skin tone and smooths texture
- Increases collagen production for firmer, bouncier, and more youthful looking skin
What is IPL Icon by Cynosure®?
The Icon IPL platform system by Cynosure® provides industry-leading laser and intense pulsed light therapies. With its innovative Skintel™ technology, the Icon system provides safe and efficient results for all patient thanks to its numerous treatment possibilities! A powerful and versatile way to treat skin issues from pigmentation to deeper wrinkles, as well as permanent hair removal, patients of all skin types can benefit from this treatment.
Skin Conditions or Concerns
IPL Icon Can Address
- Clears up veins and excess pigmentation
- Surgical and acne scarring, as well as stretch marks
- Diminishes wrinkles and fine lines
- Permanently reduces hair
- Improves skin texture and tone
- Fractionally resurfaces the skin for deeper and longer lasting results
- Can be used to treat nearly anyone’s skin issues
- A non-surgical solution to stretch marks and other forms of deep scarring
- Boosts collagen and elastin for healthier skin
Why Choose Luminous for Our Aesthetic Treatments?
When you come to Luminous Medical Aesthetics for your skin needs, you’re choosing expert providers with years of industry experience who truly care about you and your skin’s health! We offer long-term solutions thanks to our scientifically backed technology, and we take your trust as the biggest honor we could hope for, which will be made evident from your incredible results!